Many small business owners feel that having access to an experienced, knowledgeable finance professional is a luxury that they simply can’t afford on a permanent basis. However, we are pleased to say that this doesn’t have to be the case.
Let us ask you a few questions:
- Is your business growing, leaving you struggling to control your finances, paperwork and look after strategy?
- Have you reached the point where you realise you need someone with financial expertise, commercial and business experience to support continued success?
- You currently can’t justify employing a full-time finance director?
This is when you should be considering a Virtual Finance Director. Essentially, they are a business advisor and a source for financial insight who have years of financial and management experience.
Key services a Virtual Finance Director can offer include:
- Business planning
- Managing and controlling cash flow
- Financial forecasting and implementing a financial strategy
- Accounting system implementation
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Tax planning
- Contract & Pricing Reviews
- Exit planning and support
- Recruiting, managing and retaining financial department staff
- Liaison with directors to discuss business performance.
- Keep you fully updated on any regulatory changes you need to be aware of.
The best bit is that you can have all this experience at a far smaller cost than a full-time Financial Director.
So, if you want:
- Support for your management
- To make key decisions with confidence
- Improve your financial progress
- Increase your margins
- Reduce your costs
You need to seriously consider hiring a Virtual Finance Director!
Here at Accountwise this is one of the core services that we can offer local growing businesses. Let us focus on your financial management so you can use your time and energy to creatively develop and grow your business. We will help you achieve your short and long-term goals and be a sounding board to discuss ideas to make sure you’re going in the right direction.
Why not give us a call on 01189 623 702 or email us to talk to one of our team to find out more.